GE® Z-Wave Plus® In-Wall Smart Motion Switch
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Save energy while enjoying Z-Wave control over your wired light fixture by replacing your traditional switch with the GE Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Motion Switch. This light switch has a built-in PIR motion sensor to serve as a vacancy or occupancy sensor, automatically turning the light off when the room is empty. You can also manually turn the light on and off through your Home Z-Wave controller or using the local button switch. A blue LED indicator helps guide you to the switch through the dark.
- Works with all incandescent, LED, xenon, halogen and fluorescent lighting
- Sensor can be set to occupancy, vacancy, or manual mode
- Suitable for single-pole or multi-pole applications
- Can be included in multiple groups or scenes
- Built-in timer to set length of time light stays on after motion stops (5 sec to 30 min)
- 3 sensitivity levels (low, medium, high)
- "Z-Wave Plus" certified for wide compatibility
- Integrated range extender - Repeats Z-Wave signal up to 150 feet
- Can be used in 3 and 4-way applications
- Uses a standard decorative-size wall plate (sold separately)
- Available Colors: White paddle installed. Light Almond paddle included.
*Requires a Trane/American Standard XL824/850/1050 smart thermostat or an alternate Z-Wave Bridge in order to communicate with your Home app.
**Requires a paid Subscription. View the Nexia subscription plans here, American Standard Home subscription plans here, and Trane Home subscription plans here.Tech Specs:
- Model #: 26931
- Power: 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Loads: 960W Incandescent, 1/2 HP Motor or 1800W (15A) Resistive
- Frequency: 908.42MHz (U.S. Z-Wave)
- Wireless Range: Up to 150 ft
- Environmental: For indoor use only
- Operating Temperature: 32-104 °F (0 - 40 °C)